Innovation Project Manager
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Reports to: Director of Strategy & Innovation
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry level
The innovation project manager develops ideas into useable solutions. They work
collaboratively with other team members to identify critical needs for churches, ideate and
test solutions for those problems, and develop products that implement those solutions. They
ensure final products align with stakeholder intent, and are developed on time and on budget.
This position will focus on innovation and youth ministry solutions in North America, with the
primary scope of work being the “Youth Ministry 2.0” initiative.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to:
• Collaborate in identifying church needs and testing solutions to meet needs
• Oversee design of new products and iterations of existing products
• Identify and manage specialist contractors for the development of products
• Manage ongoing reporting for internal and external stakeholders
• Focus primarily on innovation and youth ministry projects in North America
• Develop fluency in and advocacy for OneHope’s mission, vision, and values
• Participate in Culture of Engagement (COE), cultivating relationships with OneHope’s
donor partners (10% - organizational requirement)
• Hold bachelor's degree in related field
• Ability and experience managing digital product development (2-4yrs preferred)
• Relevant project management experience (2-4 yrs preferred)
• Vibrant Christian faith and passion for serving the local church
• Local church youth ministry experience
• Training in human-centered design thinking
Other Skills and Abilities
• Superior project management skills (including budget development)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• A self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in a complex, rapidly changing environment
• Strong team management skills (particularly remote/specialist teams)
• Highly collaborative, feedback-oriented, and results-focused
• Fluency with Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Slack, and other relevant platforms
• Monday – Friday during business hours (9a-5p) with some flexibility.
• Our work is international, however, and may require some flexibility to accommodate
teams in different time zones.
• Travel may be necessary at times.