Sr. Front-End Engineer
Preferred Locations : Greenville, SC | Grand Rapids, MI | Dallas, TX | (Remote ok)
At Kindrid, you’ll learn that generosity has the power to change the world around us, and you’ll play a large role in placing that power in millions of hands across the country.
We build innovative products to unleash generosity through the local church. Why? Because when churches thrive so do communities.
Kindrid built The Church’s Giving Platform — a text, in-app, and online giving solution designed to engage new givers. Thousands of leaders leverage this platform to equip their people to give and to engage with the visions of their churches.
Historically, most people in church don’t give and recently, even those who want to give are unable to do so. By building and equipping a network of churches to increase giving, decrease costs, and realize their visions, we’re defining the future of generosity in this country.
We’re looking for a passionate and uniquely skilled individual to dramatically increase this impact and help us make the church known for generosity.
Kindrid is looking for a Front-End Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. The engineer transforms product designs into live, interactive web experiences with beautiful, clean code. Your primary focus will be developing web applications in React. An ideal candidate will have an eye for design in addition to having the technical skills to build performant, scalable code.
● Build responsive websites that function correctly on any device or browser size
● Perform cross-browser compatibility tests and iterate to work through the bugs
● Jump into existing React applications or start them from the ground up
● Collaborate with both UX/UI Web Designers and Backend Developer to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
● Breathe life into user interfaces by integrating completed designs to spec
● Optimize application for optimum speed and scalability
● Learn new technologies and share your ideas with team members
Experience & Abilities
● Experience with React
● Experience with less or sass frameworks
● Solid command of responsive layouts
● 3+ years of working in the tech industry
● Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
● Zero intimidation of new technologies and ability to self-teach quickly yourself on the fly
● Ability to communicate positively and honestly
● Strong work ethic and reliability
Compensation will be based on experience and cost of living. All Kindrid employees receive full health benefits and retirement fund matching. Kindrid is privately owned by two non-profits and does not offer equity.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position requires travel domestically. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Workweek / hours of work
Standard workweek is Monday – Friday. Minimum of 40 hours per week.
In Partnership with: