Product Marketing Designer
Preferred Locations: Brooklyn, NY | Greenville, SC | Grand Rapids, MI | Dallas, TX | (Remote ok)
At Kindrid, you’ll learn that generosity has the power to change the world around us, and you’ll play a large role in placing that power in millions of hands across the country.
We build innovative products to unleash generosity through the local church. Why? Because when churches thrive so do communities.
Kindrid built The Church’s Giving Platform — a text, in-app, and online giving solution designed to engage new givers. Thousands of leaders leverage this platform to equip their people to give and to engage with the visions of their churches.
Historically, most people in church don’t give and recently, even those who want to give are unable to do so. By building and equipping a network of churches to increase giving, decrease costs, and realize their visions, we’re defining the future of generosity in this country.
We’re looking for a passionate and uniquely skilled individual to dramatically increase this impact and help us make the church known for generosity.
Kindrid is looking for an experienced designer to lead all our product marketing efforts for the communication of Kindrid’s product offerings. You’ll report directly to the Creative Director, and work closely with internal teams to understand our customer and creatively resource our team to produce a cutting edge brand. Your work will be the face of our brand to the hundreds of thousands of churches across the nation, furthering the Kindrid brand to be known simply for trust, generosity, impact, and transformation!
● Your key responsibility will be creating visual deliverables that drive churches closer to 100% engagement.
● Work with key stakeholders to convey our brand, our value, and our product in unimaginably simple and attractive ways.
● Refine the Kindrid brand through the advancement of unified style guides and strategies for internal/external use as we scale.
● Visually represent the mission and brand holistically across Kindrid’s communications.
● Responsible for all visual design serving sales, marketing, and onboarding (digital and print)
● Responsible for designs and amendments for all Kindrid marketing sites.
● Collaborate with all departments to understand product feedback and design opportunities.
Experience & Abilities
● Bachelor's Degree, or design program/experience equivalent.
● 3+ years professional design experience.
● Strong design portfolio showcasing marketing design and brand implementation (preferably live examples).
● Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe CC, and prototyping software
● You understand our customers and know what it takes to convey complex ideas with elegance and simplicity to them.
● You have a knack for fielding challenges, problems, and requests identifying the root cause and designing solutions that seem simple and obvious.
● You’re driven by evolving the intersection of the brand we create and the brand that our customers perceive.
● Experience designing for the WHY behind a brand rather than for the WHAT of its offerings.
● You have experience translating the goals and values of a brand into designs and experiences for customers in a wide variety of multimedia experiences.
Compensation will be based on experience and cost of living. All Kindrid employees receive full health benefits and retirement fund matching. Kindrid is privately owned by two non-profits and does not offer equity.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position requires domestic travel. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Workweek / hours of work
Standard workweek is Monday – Friday. Minimum of 40 hours per week.
In Partnership with: